Key Colony Beach Boat Rentals
Looking for a quality company for your Florida Keys Boat Rentals? We suggest either of the two companies listed below, both located right in Key Colony Beach.
Jeff and Louis operate the finest Florida Keys boat rentals operation in the Marathon and Key Colony Beach area of the Florida Keys. They have a number of boats in operation to fit the needs of almost any boater and a pair of very large Pro-Line Sportfish Yachts just added to the fleet. I highly recommend that you reserve your boat rental at the most respected and trusted Florida Keys Boat Rental operation. You do not want to make the mistake of renting from an unreliable source, Call Tropical Boat Rentals and tell them that Kelly sent you!
FLORIDA KEYS BOAT RENTALS
Located on the causeway in Key Colony Beach is the Deep Blue Dive shop. Whatever your watersports needs a Deep Blue Dive is there to help. Rent a boat, book a dive trip or rent your gear for the week. Make sure you tell them Kelly at Coco Plum Vacation Rentals sent you over.
Key Colony Beach Marathon FL Boat Ramps
1. A Public Boat Ramp is located in Marathon at 33rd Street Gulf just off RT 1. The “Landmark Keys Breakfast Spot –The Stuffed Pig is at the corner of US 1 and 33rd St. This ramp will handle most boats but can get congested at times. Consideration to tide should be considered for deeper drafting crafts. This is the most popular and well known of the Middle Florida Keys boat ramps.
2. A Public Boat Ramp is located at approximately mm 54 immediately North of The Island Tiki Bar in Marathon. This ramp is revamped and it is beautiful but take notice of the dangerous bar to your left as you idle into deeper waters.
3. A Public Boat Ramp is located on the lagoon known as Dodge Lake in Marathon. Heading Route 1 South, take a right on Aviation Boulevard at approximately mm 51 at Landmark Coconut Cay Resort and travel 1/4 mile. This is the least congested of the Marathon Ramps.
Key Colony Beach Boat Ramps
The Key Colony Beach Pay Ramp is located on the Sadowski Causeway, Key Colony Beach Ocean side immediately before Charter Boat Row. A bit narrow but can handle most craft without issue. Attention to low tide should be monitored here closely. The rate is currently $10
If you need to launch a very large boat you should contact Cannon Marine
Other Middle Keys area Ramps:
- Cannon Marine, about MM 48.8 Oceanside – just N (E) of Home Depot. Launches into the Harbor. Pvt (Fee)
- Marathon Marina, about MM 47 Oceanside – down 11th St. Launches into the Harbor. Pvt (Fee – and watch your wallets!)
- Sombrero Resort – Oceanside -Sombrero Blvd – behind the Publix Grocery at about MM 49, at the Kayak rental signs & tennis courts. Launches into Harbor. Pvt (fee)
- 33rd Street – Gulf Side – About MM 48.3 at traffic light. All the way to end by Yacht Club. Don’t park in Yacht club’s marked parking area. Public.
- Marie’s Yacht Harbor. Pvt (fee)Coco Plum MM 54 Coco Plum Drive
- Little Duck Key, MM 40
Boat Trailer Parking
Key Colony Beach Trailer Parking
Contact The City Of Key Colony Beach at 305 289-1212. For a daily fee you can reserve trailer parking in a designated lot on 8th Street.
Marathon Trailer Parking
Whalers Plaza is located at Fred’s Beds at Approximately mm 54 Ocean Side and just North Of Key Colony Beach. Great rates, boat ramps also! And tell them that Brad from Coco Plum Rentals recommended their service.
Vacation Rentals Florida Keys
FLORIDA KEYS BOAT RENTALS
Call Kelly Willey 305 289-2212